When you unbox your Slamm Scooter you will find an instruction manual enclosed as well as a Warning hang tag on the bars. It is important that you read all safety information supplied.
- ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET AND PROTECTIVE PADS INCLUDING KNEE, ELBOW AND WRIST GUARDS.
- DO NOT RIDE WHILE WEARING LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING THAT COULD CATCH ON THE SCOOTER.
- WEAR SHOES THAT COVER YOUR TOES WHILE RIDING.
- DO NOT USE THE SCOOTER AT NIGHT, ON HILLS, AT HIGH SPEED OR NEAR TRAFFIC.
- DO NOT USE ON WET, UNEVEN OR UNPAVED SURFACES.
- ALWAYS CHECK YOUR WHEEL AXLES ARE TIGHT AND THE BRAKE IS WORKING CORRECTLY BEFORE RIDING.
- YOU MUST FOLLOW THE GUIDE LINES IN THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL SUPPLIED WITH THIS SCOOTER.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR ITS SAFE USE PLEASE CONTACT YOUR RETAILER OR THE IMPORTER OF THIS PRODUCT.
For any further information, you can contact our Slamm Support team here